And now, more recently we decided to remake Kets using a resin base but still keep it toony. It turned out pretty well!
One of our friends wanted to commission us to make him a bear partial, so we happily made it for him. We used a resin base from a lesser known artist and the head turned out pretty well!
We decided to work together on suits to make things easier and so we worked together to upgrade Zaro, one of our first suits using a resin base. The outcome was phenomenal! It has a fan, follow-me resin eyes, gorgeous eyelids, silicone nose and tongue, with a fully moveable jaw.
Up to this point, we have created many fursuits and have progressively gotten better at them. We have learned from many other suit makers and now have our own business in suit making! Initially we started separate, creating our suits on our own and decided to team up to make suits faster and to combine our stock of materials.
The second suits that we did were Chesa (left) and 7-up (right)
Our first suits: Kets (left) and Zaro (right)
Below is a slideshow of our creations up to this point. Enjoy!